Glue Stop from Ruthie Belle keeps your fans beautifully plumed and voluminous by stopping lash adhesive in its tracks
There are few things more enraging than meticulously working to get lash fans to luxuriously fan out like some beautiful exotic bird — only to have it fold in on you and close!
This is a common yet frustrating problem for lash artists everywhere. Lash adhesive tends to inch up the shaft of the fan and immediately close it back up, ruining the entire look (and all your hard work!)
Luckily for fan stans everywhere, Ruthie Belle has created a solution. This magical liquid stops lash adhesive in its tracks, allowing your fans to beautifully plume in peace.
- Keeps lash fans from closing up
- Compatible with all lash adhesives
- A must-have for volume lashers everywhere!
While lashes are still attached to the glue strip, use the enclosed brush to carefully paint a thin layer of product approximately 1 mm from the bottom of the lash line.
Once Glue Stop is applied, proceed lashing as you normally would!
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Panthenol, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, CI 42090, Glycerin.
- We do not require patch testing for this product
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Made with medical-grade ingredients
- Manufactured in the EU in accordance with EU regulations
- Does Glue Stop require patch testing?
Glue Stop does not require patch testing due to the medical-grade quality adhesive used in our formula.