Elleeplex Profusion Info
Please click this link and watch the video before purchasing or using these products.
Click on this link for Elleeplex Profusion Step by Step Instructions
ELLEEPLEX PROFUSION LASH AND BROW LAMINATION SYSTEM
When brow lamination became of interest to the beauty industry, we as a brand, knew the importance of finding a system that was going to meet many of the requirements we had been searching for in a product and spent the good part of 2 years producing our next generation of lash and brow lamination system with the salon user in mind.
Our clinical trials involved partners in Australia as well as from around the Globe - all testing and trialing the product during which we tabled the importance of a system that had dual benefits. Both a Lash and a Brow Lamination system in one, but we wanted more for our salons, so we created just that. Here are some of the key benefits:
- TGA FREE – this means no thioglycolic acid or its derivatives. This is forming a strong part of the next phase in lash lifting ingredients globally and with evolving raw material research and formulations Elleebana is once again leading the way with our water light cream emulsions in the new Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow system.
- Produced and formulated by Otto – one of the few brands in the world with a cosmetic chemist at the forefront of the brand, producing products with the salon in mind. Otto speaks Globally (when he can) at conferences and educates thousands of salons each year. Moreover however, he listens to what salons want, and can take that feedback back to the lab.
- Lash bond integrity - is maintained with the use of a highly evolved Cysteamine Hydrochloride formula that minimizes the chance of over processing with a nourishing lash damage defense system formulated into the easy to use system.
- Strengthens – lashes and gives a longer, fuller and more defined transformative result to a lash or brow lamination. Combined with Elleeplex ReGEN “Next Gen”, the amino acid technology and plant extracts make this system a rejuvenation for the industries standards and a radiance that is reactivated for clients.
- Vegan friendly – not tested on animals and the raw materials used in the formulation contain no materials derived or sourced from animals, animal tissue, tissue extract etc. In fact, we test our products on ourselves. The use of the term “Keratin” in an ingredient listing refers specifically to the use of an animal product and while it’s a buzz word for hair and lash services, more and more clients are seeking out Vegan friendly services.
- Health Canada approved – with no Sodium Bromate. Throughout many countries around the world Sodium bromate is being banned for use in lash products/brow products and therefore we needed a system that was ahead of that coming trend with a variety of other countries also following suit very quickly after Canada’s changes over 12 months ago.
- Single use sachets – you might be interested to know that we surveyed clients and researched the use of bottles/tubes verses sachets and every customer identified to us that they throw out their shampoo bottle before getting to the bottom of the bottle. They also identified that the tubes break or get blocked or clogged. We have come to the conclusion that sachets are truly the best way to store the product for sale which ensures continued freshness, zero unwanted air exposure.
- Not available for sale to the public – that’s right, we don’t sell our products to the general public as they are for professional use only.
- Dual system – suitable for use on both lashes and brows so the salon investment is less than having to stock a range for each service (one for lash lifting and another for brow lamination). This also means that should you open a sachet to patch test a client, there is a possibility of two services with that opened sachet instead of just the one.
- Results that last 6 – 8 weeks with a reduced chance of irregular grow out in the lash growth cycle.
- Fast to process – while this system is not as fast as the Elleebana Lash Lift system, the development of the steps have been formulated in a unique way to still remain a speedy process for salons. Please be advised when purchasing this system that the time is different and to not process with the same expectation in the same time frame as the Elleebana Lash Lift system. We still have a variation of times listed on the packaging based on the hair structure, density and resistance because the client is the variable and the system needs to be processed accordingly.
Here is an example of processing times for a lash service for ease of reference:
ELLEEBANA LASH LIFT PROCESSING TIMES
On medium strength lashes
TOTAL TIME WITH ELLEEBANA
ELLEEPLEX LASH LAMINATION PROCESSING TIMES
On medium strength lashes
TOTAL TIME WITH ELLEEPLEX
Lift – 6
Set – 5
ReGEN - 3
Lift – 8
Set combined with ReGEN - 6
So as you can see the example given shows that while the processing time is longer the combining of the setting step together with the new Elleeplex ReGEN – Next Gen System has the total treatment time can be the same in some cases.
ELLEEPLEX LASH AND BROW TINTING SYSTEM
In conjunction with the Elleeplex Lash and Brow Lamination system we have decided to launch a lash and brow tint range that we can support on a global scale to our international distribution team. We will of course continue with the distribution of Belmacil Lash and Brow tinting system and will support this product range alongside the Elleeplex lash and brow tinting range.
What is unique about the Elleeplex Lash and Brow Tinting system is that there is a 2% oxidant instead of the 3%. This is to fall in line with the EU standards for tinting products for use around the eye area. You will find absolutely no difference with this percentage decrease as the product works brilliantly and has longevity of color and brilliance that customers have come to expect.
Within the color range you will find:
Elleeplex Pro Black #1
Elleeplex Pro Graphite #1.1
Elleeplex Pro Blue Black #2
Elleeplex Pro Deep Brown #3
Elleeplex Pro Light Brown #3.1
Elleeplex Pro Honey brown #3.3
Elleeplex Pro Auburn #4
Elleeplex Pro Violet #5
Elleeplex Pro Oxydant
Elleeplex Pro Paper Eye Shields
The tubes are 20ml and the oxidant is 100ml so you are able to get the same amount of applications as you would with Belmacil thus making the cost of a lash or brow tint with Elleeplex Profusion lash and brow tinting system less than 0.10c per application.
Another of the key benefits to the Elleeplex Profusion system – as the name suggests, it is a synergistic system that can be combined in a multitude of ways to provide an abundance of benefits to salons. Combining the Elleeplex Profusion Tinting system with the newly re-formulated Elleeplex ReGEN – Next Gen offers salons so much more.
ELLEEPLEX ReGEN – NEXT GEN
From the continued success of the traditional Elleeplex ReGEN formula the reformulation of ReGEN was to continue to offer a conditioning, moisture boosting, hair strengthening product but have it formulated to be combined within the service to save salons time.
The new Elleeplex ReGEN NEXT GEN cream formulated system can be combined in a multitude of ways which we will address entirely throughout our training programs that are coming soon but as a base line for all here are some brilliant ways to combine ReGEN:
- DURING A LASH LAMINATION – combine ReGEN with the setting lotion. This locks the moisture into the hair shaft in an infusion step to relieve hair stress and eliminate dryness caused from hair styling. Combine this with a ratio of 8 parts setting lotion to 1 part ReGEN Next Gen - or
- DURING A LASH TINT – combine ReGEN with the Elleeplex Profusion Lash Tint system with a ratio of 4 parts tint, 4 parts oxydant, 1 part ReGEN Next Gen – or
- DURING A BROW LAMINATION - combine ReGEN with the setting lotion. Combine this with a ratio of 8 parts setting lotion to 1 part REGEN Next Gen – or
- DURING A BROW TINT – if you have combined ReGEN into the setting lotion during a brow lamination, you wouldn’t combine it again into the tint step but it’s good to remember that many clients will return at 3 – 4 weeks for a shape and tint after their brow lamination and this is a brilliant boost of hydration back into the brows after the initial brow lamination service - or
- AS A STANDALONE SERVICE – this can be a great upsell to any in-salon service as it is a plant based cohesive solution that is soy amino acid based packed with carefully selected essential fatty acids and flower extracts designed to mimic the functional ratios in commercial human hair amino acids - or
- AFTER LASH EXTENSIONS REMOVAL – offer the return of moisture to lashes after a removal of lash extensions application to promote hair growth and offer nourishment and care to the lashes.
Approximately 50+ applications in a tube and with so many ways to use this product it’s going to be a must have for salons the world over.